Samstag, 16. August 2014

a big HELLO, welcome to my blog

Hello this is Lena,

its my blog and this stories are coming up soon;

- story of my life
- my moving to Sydney
- my time in Florida and China
- my time as a Nanny
- pictures of my shootings with models
- to have faith in God
- I am accepted for Hillsong International Leadership College in January 2015
- Music
- Dance

This Blog will be written in German and English.
A big Thank you to all who are reading my Blog and support me.
I LOVE you guys

yours
Lena


______ GERMAN- DEUTSCH____________________________________________________


Hallo ich bin's Lena,
das ist mein Blog und diese Geschichten werden demnächst erzählen;

- Meine Lebensgeschichte
- Mein Umzug nach Sydney
- Meine Zeit in Florida und China
- Meine Zeit als Kindermädchen
- Bilder von meinen Shootings mit Models
- Den Glauben an Gott zu haben
- Meine Zusage für Hillsong International Leadership College in Januar 2015.
- Musik
- Tanz

Dieser Blog wird in Deutsch und Englisch sein.
Ein großes Dankeschön an alle, die meinen Blog lesen und mich unterstützen.
Ich liebe dich euch Leute.

Eure
Lena




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen